CAROL FRANKLIN ASSOCIATES INC.
Carol Franklin Associates Inc., founded in 1963, is a full service interior planning and design firm that specializes in designing interiors for Fortune 500 corporate headquarters, banks, pharmaceutical laboratories and multi-national hotels.
In view of the current climate of major mergers and rapid advances in technology, CFA space planners and interior designers have gained first-hand knowledge of the changes that have taken place in facility design. They have full knowledge of the Americans with Disabilities Act, current building codes and sustainable materials that protect our environment known as “The Green Approach"
Value to our Clients
- Use of Green Materials is documented for IRS allowable tax deductions
MAXIMUM EMPLOYEE PRODUCTIVTY
- Space planning to provide optimum department and staff adjacencies
- Specifications for ergonomic workstations and seating
- Full understanding of each job detail to meet the individual needs of employees
- Enable staff to begin work immediately upon moving
- Lighting design for energy efficiency
- Reuse of existing furniture where possible
- Obtain maximum discounts for all purchases
- Archive all Records - CFA keeps complete records and drawings for future reference
A partial client list includes:
||Hyatt Regency Hotels
|Pfizer||Chubb||Nabisco||Peninsula Hotel, NY|
||Mercedes-Benz of North America|
Complete client list is available upon request